Connect/Partner with us
Many leaders in the body of Christ are looking for a company of like-minded people they can relate to and identify with. Connect International Ministries offers leaders three networking levels to strengthen their ministries, families, business', and personal development.
Relationship at the collaboration level. Leaders become acquainted with the network, joined through fellowship. However, there are no expectations, financially or otherwise. This level is for prayer, sharing of ideas, networking resources, and strengthening each other through mutual encouragement, and supporting each other's dreams and visions.
A level of partnership, where the desire is to identify with C.I.M, receiving licensing and/or ordination and accountability. One can then expect ministry visits by C.I.M. team members as requested, as well as access to their wisdom and mentor-ship. A monthly or yearly financial commitment and attendance, whenever possible, at network conferences and gatherings would then be expected.
A covenant-level relationship for C.I.M.-ordained ministers, churches, and leaders. There is mutual accountability, commitment, and support of C.I.M. and the team, as well as agreement of purpose and mission. This relationship is the deepest, because it requires the choice to live as a family and community. Fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, and brothers and
sisters unite, setting aside agendas, titles, and independent natures to be transparent, truthful, touchable, and teachable. The primary concern is who you are, rather than what you do. The desire is to help you become more Christ-like, bearing lasting fruit. As family, everyone is expected to contribute prayerfully, financially, and with their time and resources, building a legacy and releasing an inheritance to the next generation. We believe connectors at this level will give offerings not out of obligation or requirement, but from the generous, loving nature of their heart. Whenever there is true fellowship (Greek: koinonia), coin will follow.
Purpose & Passion
Our DREAM (purpose) is to help sons and daughters find their dreams. Our purpose is fulfilled by serving the destiny of those relationships we are stewarding.
• To strengthen, encourage, and believe in the uniqueness and gifts, of every son and daughter of the Kingdom. To celebrate each individual, seeking to not CONFORM them to be like others, but CONFIRM them to be who God designed them to be.
• To demonstrate New Covenant Christianity and fellowship, living to establish Kingdom relationships by connecting generations. To be the shoulders and ceilings that the next generation can stand on to increase the Kingdom of Heaven on the Earth in their lifetime.
Our THEME (passion) is to raise up mature son's and daughter's in the body of Christ, equipping and sending them into every sphere of our culture.
• To share gifting's, resources, and influence to help raise up churches, ministries, business' and leaders, nationally and internationally, through the networking of like-minded and hearted individuals. To see the Kingdom of God strengthened, increased, and established in every region of the earth.
• To network with others realizing that we are only a stream or tribe in the body of Christ. We all need each other to fulfill the purpose of God in our generation.
• To be an apostolic safe place to align relationally for leaders in every sphere of society, through the bonds of love, service and mutual submission, without control, fear, or manipulation.
The Safe Place : Rev. Nathan Blouse - Denton, TX
Freedom Church : Pastor David Zarate - Spur, TX
True Vine Church : Pastor John Scott - Piqua, OH
Pulse Church : Pastor Justin Knapp - Colorado Springs, CO
Emerge school & Ministries : Rev. Schlyce Jimenez - Woodland Park, CO
Cornerstone Church : Pastor Channock Banet - Floyds Knobs, IN
Lynn Hiles Ministries: Dr. Lynn Hiles - Berkley Springs, WV
The Exchange Church : Pastor Jarrod Brooks - Humble, TX
Morningstar Ministries : Pastor Dan Mikel - Rossville, IL
New Beginnings Church : Pastor Steve McCann - Charleston, IL
Restored Life Church : Pastor Tom Shannon - Lapeer, MI
A.R.M. : Apostle Bob Hauselman - Sellersburg, IN
Redeeming Grace Church : Pastor Tim Markham - Traverse City, MI
Divine Works Ministries : Pastor Marcus Leslie - Lansing, MI
Open Range Cowboy Church : Pastor Richie Johnson - Krum, TX
The Place : Pastor Zane Lewis II - Kingsland, TX
Grace Life Church : Pastor Jamie Wright - Hurricane, WV
New Creation Church : Pastor Michael Porter - Lauringburg, NC
True Life Worship : Pastor Reuben Garcia - Clio, MI
Genesis Church: Pastor Tim Woodcock - Bloomington, IN
Legacy Church: Pastor Jason Bontrager - Salem, IN
99 for 1 church: Pastor Scott Sargent - Versailles, KY
House of Mercy: Pastor Steve Whittaker - Athens, TX
The Glory Center: Pastor Jordan Orick - Kalamazoo, MI
Fountain Ministries: Pastor Jamie Pine - Munger, MI
Gabriel Martinez Ministries - SanAntonio, TX
House of Divine Glory: Pastor Ray Moseley - Aruba
One Uio Church: Pastor Camelo Velasco - Quito, Ecuador
Synergy Ministries International: Rev. Dustin Noseworthy - Lima, Peru
Equipar Ministries: Rev. Sam Entwistle - Mexico
Category Five: Rev. Austin Fletcher - Traverse City, Mi
Grace Culture: Pastor Jake Stringer - Ashland, KY